client services > American Express and Corporate card rate increase

american-express-cards

Starting the week of June15th there will be a 1% additional charge applied to invoices that use either American Express or Corporate credit cards for payment. The reason for this increase is because these cards can carry a 1% to 2% additonal fee for us. Please contact us to put a new type of card on file if you’d like to avoid this fee, thanks!