Did you know?
It’s nice to know who you are actually doing business with. Here are some quick facts you might not know about Downtown Pets –
1. We are an active donor to many charities. These charities have ranged from the ASPCA and Humane Society to Animals Asia and The Red Cross.
2. Our walkers are employees not independant contractors and we provide them with workers’ compensation and disability insurance. If a walker gets hurt on the job their bills are covered and if they miss work their salary is compensated.
3. Greening our office – We are conscious of our carbon footprint. Some of the measures we’ve taken are using 100% recycled paper, recycling all boxes and shredded paper and we’ve even started to use solar technology to recharge our mobile devices. Our next steps will include using a green friendly web host and biodegradable waste bags for picking up after the dogs.
4. We now have a full-time backup walker to make coverage even smoother.
5. We offer free advice on house training, leash training and many other issues you might encounter with your dog. Just ask us (:
6. We have curbed the growth of our company to best ensure the quality of service.