It has become a customary thing in the winter to read about people and their dogs being electrocuted by stray voltage in New York City. I advise my walkers to avoid anything at all with electricity on the streets and even to avoid the grates on the street because they can receive the stray voltage too. Please click the following link to read about a past occurrence where a woman and dog were electrocuted in the East Village.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *